| Electronic Banking | MetroWeb
Access your accounts online 24/7 with our Internet branch.
With MetroWeb, you can get real-time information about your account
and perform a wide variety of transactions from the convenience
of your computer, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
With MetroWeb, you can:
- Check your account balances
- Verify deposits to and withdrawals from your account
- Transfer funds within and between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Have checks mailed directly to your home
- View and print copies of your cancelled checks
- Receive your account statement electronically
With MetroWeb and a Columbus Metro checking
account, you can also sign up for free MetroWeb
Your privacy is assured
MetroWeb is accessed through the Internet using state-of-the-art
security. All data transmitted between you and the credit union
is automatically encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology,
ensuring the safety of your personal financial information.
The confidentiality of your account is protected at all times since
only you know your password. All MetroWeb transactions and inquiries
require both your username and password. If you believe your password
has been compromised, you can change it yourself using MetroWeb
or contact us for assistance.
Using MetroWeb is easy. All you need to get started is the following:
- An IBM compatible PC or Macintosh computer with a 486 processor
- A browser capable of handling
- A personal access code, or password
Apply for MetroWeb today by filling out the brief
application, signing it, and returning it to the credit union.
You can fax it, mail it or drop it off at
any of our offices.